Agreeing with Hilary - this post does seems a little sad. But we really do want our kids to grow up. How great you sold your house, and so quickly! I love the jumping picture!!
This is the kind of stuff that makes me tear up! I hate those moments where you realize your kids have grown up...although it never gives me the desire to have another one!! It is nice you gave it to a new family that will get a lot of good out of it.
awwww, that makes me sad!!!
ReplyDeleteAwww, that is a little sad! Another sign your kids are growing up and things are changing, huh?
ReplyDeleteAgreeing with Hilary - this post does seems a little sad. But we really do want our kids to grow up. How great you sold your house, and so quickly! I love the jumping picture!!
ReplyDeleteThis is the kind of stuff that makes me tear up! I hate those moments where you realize your kids have grown up...although it never gives me the desire to have another one!! It is nice you gave it to a new family that will get a lot of good out of it.
ReplyDelete