Friday, July 31, 2009

S O L D !

We are officially RENTERS! We closed on the house today at 2 PM and are going to rent the place back until November sometime. It is such a weight lifted off our shoulders, we couldn't help but jump for joy. I only wish I'd had the stupid camera on the action setting to capture the moment a little clearer oh, and that we hadn't gone out for a big dinner prior to all the jumping.

Just a few more months!

6 comments:

  1. CONGRATS! I'm sure that is a HUGE relief. CUTE pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so great!! Best of luck to you on your upcoming move!

    ReplyDelete
  3. congrats!!! of course, i never doubted that that cute house of yours would sell quickly. but renting it back for a few months is a crazy feeling, i'm sure!
    LOVE the pics! cool that your husband would participate, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! It's hard to be excited about moving until you have your house sold...I'm sure this is a huge relief!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Pic of the 'jump'~ Glad you sold your home...although I know you will miss it terribly when you do move. :(

    ReplyDelete