
Payton put this locust shell in her mouth because we told her if she did, we'd give her a slice of cheesecake. Somehow she actually believed that if she didn't do this, she would
not get a piece. This was 4 years ago, when she was deathly afraid of anything that had to do with bugs and I am not 100% positive, but it could have been the turning point for her. Now she can even squish a spider and pick it up to dispose of it with a paper towel.
Who knows if she felt the trick was worth it, but the photo is priceless!
nice! but i would think she was the bomb if it were a live june bug...those things make me CRAZY!!!!!
ReplyDeletebtw, i remember collecting locust shells all the time when i was little, but i can't tell you the last time i've seen one. sad. :-(
Okay, that my qualify as unreasonable cruelty. :) I am glad you took a picture to record it for posterity. Actually, I'm with Payton - I'd do almost anything for cheesecake!
ReplyDelete