it's like a sea monster emerging from the deep!
Are they looking for something?
The photo was taken during one of their marathon workout sessions. They run, swim and obstacle courses, all in succession. They call it a "monster mash," though I have no idea why.
I think he looks quite professional (is that the right term) Maybe intimidating is the word I'm looking for. I love to swim, but the idea of scuba diving scares me to death!
Looks as if you are smuggling grapes my brother!
it's like a sea monster emerging from the deep!
ReplyDeleteAre they looking for something?
ReplyDeleteThe photo was taken during one of their marathon workout sessions. They run, swim and obstacle courses, all in succession.
ReplyDeleteThey call it a "monster mash," though I have no idea why.
I think he looks quite professional (is that the right term) Maybe intimidating is the word I'm looking for. I love to swim, but the idea of scuba diving scares me to death!
ReplyDeleteLooks as if you are smuggling grapes my brother!
ReplyDeleteLooks as if you are smuggling grapes my brother!
ReplyDelete