Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Christmas Lists 2008

This years Christmas lists from the kids were quite refreshing. Thinking back to when Payton was 5 and asking for a cell phone, MP3 player and a laptop computer for Christmas, anything short of that is delightful. We try to get them everything they ask for since they don't ask for much the rest of the year. The kids learned about Santa last year, so here is part of the lists WE got this year from them.

Payton's List:
  1. Nerf Gun
  2. Keyboard
  3. Wii Games
  4. IM Me Text Messengers
  5. New Tree House
  6. i-pod
  7. CDs

Austin's List:

  1. Wii Games
  2. New Tree House
  3. Toy Cars
  4. Books
  5. Race Track
  6. Robots
  7. IM Me Text Messengers


Austin has been pulling some serious stunts these past few weeks, both at school and at home, so his list is in serious jeopardy of not getting fulfilled this year at all. They are both home sick from school today with some cold that has been going around. Yuck!

The semester is over for me, aside from an English comp final Monday of next week. I have enrolled in my classes for next semester already. I'm taking psychology, managerial accounting, macroeconomics, literature, & a public speaking class. I have real anxiety about speaking in public, (insert sarcasm here) so that should be a lot of fun. I bet I'll be on anxiety medication before the semester ends.

Christmas cards have gone out and the house is decorated. Now I just have a lot of Christmas shopping to do and only... 14 days left to do it!

3 comments:

  1. Fun idea to blog about their Christmas list! What is an IM pager? My kids have not discovered that one yet...thank goodness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The IM Me is like a sidekick for kids that runs through your wireless internet router -> copy and paste link:

    http://www.girltech.com/electronics-imMe.aspx

    This is the second year she's asked for them. The bad thing about them is that they don't come in pairs, but they are available at my favorite store - Target!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like Austin is on Santa's NAUGHTY list!! He still has a couple of weeks maybe he'll get lucky and make it to the NICE list!

    ReplyDelete