Here are the rules:
1) Link to the person who tagged you. Mandy
2) Post the rules on your blog (copy and paste 1-6).
3) Write 6 random things about yourself.
4) Tag 6 people at the end of your post and link to them. (I'm only tagging 3 so that there are enough people left to tag.)
5) Let each person know they have been tagged and leave a comment on their blog.
6) Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
1. I get so worked up over OU football games that I have nearly passed out (OU/TX this year). My hands and feet sweat and my heart races. I cannot control it. The only other thing I get this worked up about is Gymnastics. I look like some sort of addict while watching these two sports, I seriously cannot sit still.
2. I have finally stopped biting my fingernails. I had bitten them since I was a child and somehow this year I stopped all together. I have no idea how either.
3. I have had my Christmas decorations up since before Thanksgiving this year. I wasn't sure I'd find the time in finals week, so I put them up early. If you don't like it, Sue me.
4. I bought a box of dark chocolate covered cordial cherries on Thursday, you know the ones they only have out at Christmas time, and they are all but gone now. Saturday I picked up two more boxes; I doubt they will make it until Friday.
5. Like Mandy C. I am also a night owl. Before I had to start getting up with the kids to get them on the bus I would stay up until 3 or 4 AM, doing things that I would put off, like laundry and organizing, it was my alone time. Once morning would roll around, the kids would get onto the bus and I would go back to sleep until around 10AM. Now that I have classes everyday I'm in bed by midnight & I feel older because of it. I miss my alone time.
6. I love grocery shopping. It relaxes me like nothing else. All the different kinds of fruit and vegetables, the cheese and wine, oh the possibilities! I know, I'm strange.
I tag Britt, Annie,and Hillary. Have fun girls!
Does anyone know who the #1 College football team in the Nation is?
That's right, it's our very own Oklahoma Sooners!!
I've been saying it all season long, now the BCS agrees!
I can not believe that grocery shopping is relaxing to someone!! I wish I could call in my grocery order and have someone deliver it to me...I hate that place!! Boomer freakin' Sooner!!!
ReplyDeleteMandy-
ReplyDeleteDo you all have Harris Teeter grocery stores around there? If so, they do have that service, and they only charge $4 !
GREAT Pic! I love the pic, especially the OU T-shirts...you both look so nice. OU Rocks!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so with you on the staying up late, the cordial cherries AND the SOONERS!! However, I can't for the life of me see grocery shopping as relaxing! Cute pic of you and Greg by the way! I will participate in the tag sometime soon, too.
ReplyDelete