Thursday, December 11, 2008
Christmas Decorations
I have a lot of extra time on my hands now that the semester is over. I figured I'd post our holiday decorations inside the house. We do have lights up outside, but it's raining, so I'm not going out there to take pics. These photos should enlarge if you click on them.
Our family room mantle. I did not decorate the mantle in our bedroom, I do not have the Christmas cheer to decorate personal spaces I guess, although Payton does have a small tree in her room from years ago.
Our Christmas tree in the formal front room. I tried to have some sort of continuity with our ornament colors, but that went out the door once we had children. Now we have just about anything you can think of hanging from our tree, including a cute Santa made from a shotgun shell and a cat toy. And yes, we do have presents already under the tree!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The tree looks nice. I hope each of you have a HAPPY HOLIDAY SEASON!
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful!! I love the stockings with the initials.
ReplyDeleteYou decorations looks pretty - and I love your tree. My favorite ones are those that have all kinds of ornaments, because they usually have special meaning or memories behind them.
ReplyDelete