Friday, December 12, 2008

Flashback Friday Baby's First Christmas

I figured I'd flashback to each of the kids first Christmas. Random photos and the quality isn't so good since digital cameras were not very good when they first started coming out. But here they are anyway:

Austin and his grandma Teresa (Gregg's Mother), Christmas 2001.

This is a photo of my dad, myself holding Austin, and Payton on Christmas Morning, 2001. Austin was 17 months old and Payton was 3 years old.

And this is Payton's first Christmas back in 1999. She was 15 months old here.

3 comments:

  1. I'm impressed that you even had a digital camera that long ago. My first one was about 4 1/2 years ago and it just QUIT on me today, UGH! Gotta get a new one immediately, can't have Christmas without a camera!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Becky,
    I think we've had 5 digital cameras now. I think our first one we got in late 1999 or early 2000 and it was right around 1 megapixel, boy did the quality stink! They sure have come a long way!

    ReplyDelete