Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Just Some Photos...

So today I didn't have classes, but the kids were in school. I decided it would be nice to take my new camera out and take some photos around the neighborhood. Here is what I came up with. These weren't taken on the higher quality, IIRC it was on the lowest quality setting.

This is the inlet/pond just down the street in the neighborhood. I couldn't help but post this photo because it came out so pretty. It is bitter cold here, but it doesn't look so bad in the photo.

In the inlet there were some ducks, so I took a few photos, this one turned out the best in my opinion. I just love how the sun was reflecting off the water.

And finally when I got home, I attacked my favorite furry subject while wandering around in the back yard.


Maybe in the next few days I'll get the kids out in nature and snap a few of them.

1 comment: