Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pictures Of The Weirdos

After the kids got off the bus today, I dragged them outside to take a few photos. They were tired and somewhat ragged looking from a whole day at school. But here is what turned out. Not too bad for my first time I don't think.

Payton rather enjoys having her picture taken.


Austin is a different story. He complained through the whole 7 or so minutes we were out there and even cried at the end. You can see how unhappy about this whole situation he was in this photo.

Payton was coming up with her own poses the entire time, she's quite the ham.

This is the best photo I could get of Austin. This was right at the beginning in the front of the house. He thought we were finished when we went back inside. Little did he know that we were just transitioning to the back yard at that point.

I hope you all enjoyed the photos. I have a lot of reading to do about this new camera, hopefully my knowledge on the subject gets quite a bit better over time.

3 comments:

  1. It seems you are having a blast with your new "toy"!!

    The pictures are really nice.. I'm looking forward to seeing many more.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those really are great pics, I think I need one of those cameras. Funny how Austin thinks he is being tortured, just by having his picture taken!

    ReplyDelete