Friday, November 21, 2008

Flashback Friday - Photos of Turkeyday Past

So after searching through almost all of our computer files, I have found just a handful of photos from Thanksgiving or around that time. Enjoy!

This photo was taken exactly 4 years ago. Payton wouldn't be wearing those shorts while raking today, it's actually snowing this morning. Not a single flake is sticking, but we'll take what we can get snow wise.

This was taken right around Thanksgiving in 2006. Most of us are ready for bed in this photo, but Teresa popped by my dad's house to visit the kids. Gregg and I had just returned from vacation. We had left the kids with my dad while we went to England and France for a week, I can tell because we look all fat and happy. It must have been all the bread, wine and cheese we consumed while there. That was the best trip ever.

This was also 2006. In this picture, the hick in us is showing. Gregg is teaching Payton how to hold, aim and fire a gun in Mooreland while still visiting in Oklahoma. If I have done my math correctly this morning, she was 8 in this photo. I love this photo, it reminds me very much of my childhood. My father was HUGE into trapshooting, so I learned about guns from birth & I was an awesome shot.

This was Thanksgiving 2007. It was just us, here in Virginia, but we had a feast. This year we will be having the same. Hopefully we'll still be reeling from beating the living daylights out of Texas Tech tomorrow.

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures of your Thanksgiving memories. Go Sooners!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you guys have a wonderful turkey day!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you posted the Thanksgiving pictures - too often it gets overshadowed by Christmas. Happy Thanksgiving and Go Sooners, beat the daylights out of Tech!

    ReplyDelete