Thursday, November 20, 2008

Toothless Wonder

Austin is really strange when it comes to pulling teeth. You never hear about how it's loose or any thing like that, you'll just hear randomly that he pulled his tooth out, upstairs in his room by himself. Oh, and he'll be covered in blood.

Last night he pulled out his other top front tooth. This photo was taken after the quick wipe-up job, getting the blood off his face and hands.


Gregg tickled him to get him to smile normally. I really don't think this tooth was loose even slightly. I think he just likes to pull them out.

Anyway, since tomorrow is flashback Friday, I am gathering up some old photos from Thanksgivings past. Until then...

3 comments:

  1. I guess he'll be singing, "All I want for Christmas is my two front teeth".. He's so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks so cute without his front teeth!! I can't believe he just pulls them out...it is bringing tears to my eyes just thinking about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG! That is too funny...he looks like he is so proud of his accomplishment!

    ReplyDelete