I remember when I was a kid school photos were like $20 and you got more pictures than you could possibly give out to friends and family. Now it runs about $60 each kid, each season, and you get less than 30 photos each time, so you have to pick and choose who actually gets one. They take school pictures twice a year here, so I always say I'm not going to buy spring and fall pics, but they are always so darn cute I can't help but buy them both.
So here are my kiddos new photos...


Why beautiful kids!!! Times sure have changed....I spent around $100 on the kids school pictures. I don't think my senior pictures were much more than that.
ReplyDeleteWow, those are really good school pictures I am very impressed and I will tell you Woodward Schools still has the same old pics and they are still fairly reasonably priced!!
ReplyDeleteLife Touch also does Woodward school pics and they are priced pretty good, but no pose choice, you get the one picture and they certain don't look as good as yours. Those look like they were shot in a studio - you kids are adorable!
ReplyDelete