Monday, March 24, 2008

Easter Weekend 2008

What a weekend! I didn't get any photos from Easter as we had guests over for dinner. When we have holiday dinners I always end out making too much food and we can never eat it all so G had the bright idea to invite some people over to share in the feast. We had over our neighbors, Joe & Margaret who weren't feeling well enough on Friday to make the trip to Richmond to see their granddaughter on Easter, so therefore had no plans. Also, G has a new guy at his work that is away from family, so we thought we'd invite him as well. It was quite a group since it ranged from early 20's to early 60's, but we had a wonderful time. So here are a few photos from earlier in the weekend.

Morgan stayed over on Friday. The girls decided to make Mac & Cheese.
Obviously it takes two to stir a pot.

G grabbed the camera while I was out on the deck messing with Jolie

Rarely are photos taken of me. After G took these I'm surprised the camera still works.
G and Payton made this swing on Saturday afternoon.
She really enjoyed helping her dad & thoroughly enjoyed the swing.

6 comments:

  1. GLAD YOU HAD A GREAT EASTER. IT IS SO GREAT TO KEEP UP WITH YOU BETTER. YOU LOOK GREAT SO QUIT THE "BREAKING THE CAMERA THING"!!! TAKE CARE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree, you haven't changed at all since high school!!!! I'm glad you had a great weekend with family and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It sounds like you guys had a fun weekend. Isn't it nice when you don't have to travel?

    ReplyDelete
  4. That it is, Mandy. It's also nice to be far enough away that the "pop in" isn't easy. Though having a built in babysitter would be awesome! We really do miss Oklahoma & can't wait to move back.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like you had a good weekend! You really do look exactly the same!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think that is so nice that you share your home on holidays with folks that might otherwise be alone. And I agree, you need to be in more pictures, you look great!

    ReplyDelete