Tuesday, February 5, 2008

A Nasty Bug Going Around Here

Well this past weekend was a waste. I was sick mid last week and Gregg caught whatever it was that I had (aches & congestion) and he was sick over the weekend. We did watch the super bowl and rather enjoyed the final quarter and commercials. Monday Payton came home from school and has something completely different (fever & vomiting). I hope we all don't catch that nasty bug too.

So, since I have no new photos from over the last week or weekend, I've decided to post some photos from a couple weeks ago when Payton had a friend over and we all went to a hockey game. Hopefully, with any luck, we'll all be well & I'll have some new photos next weekend.


Payton and her friend Morgan while the ice is being cleaned. Everyone had a pretty good time. Although I think The kids enjoyed the snacks more than the game.


Well, here we are... don't we look thrilled? We had really great seats, but the fans were something else, very obnoxious. We were virtually ON the ice, the second row from the glass. There were some really nasty fights, which from what I understand, is why you go to hockey games.


Morgan and Payton playing games & looking oh so very sweet and innocent. At least they aren't trying to fool anyone.


I have no idea why they always sit together in the same chair.


Austin at the hockey game. I think he enjoyed it, although he didn't understand the game. But to be honest, neither did we until we came home and looked up the rules. We might have to make it to another one sometime soon.



Can you tell they are best friends?

3 comments:

  1. OH HOW FUN. I WAS STARTING TO WONDER ABOUT YOU. HOPE YOU GUYS GET TO FEELING BETTER SOON. TAKE CARE.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you all had fun at the hockey game. I hope your family gets well and stays well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh how fun to take the family to a hockey game, I'm sure my little Cooper would love it. When we get sick we all get sick, good luck!!

    ReplyDelete