Here is the so called inclement weather, only in a beach community does this qualify. I knew that all you in Oklahoma would get a kick out of these photos because the whole thing is such a joke.
Does that car have a dusting of snow?
Holy Cow, it is snow!!
How can people be expected to drive in such weather?
Ok, all joking aside, can you believe they delayed school for this?
Now here are just some random photos...
Jolie outside on a nice warm day.
A close-up of my beautiful little girl.
Payton before school a couple days ago.
And last, but certainly not least, here is Gregg. He is having eye surgery in a few days and they had to dilate his eyes for tests, so he's wearing sunglasses. Somehow this has lasted more than 2 days now, he did get off work the afternoon of the tests, so I don't think he minded. I am not so sure that Navy Doctors are the way to go when it comes to your eyesight, but they swear they know what they are doing.
OK YOU ARE CRACKING ME UP. WATCH OUT GIRLIE YOU MIGHT GET PUT INTO A DITCH IN THAT KIND OF WEATHER. TELL GREGG I LOVE THE GLASSES!!!
ReplyDeleteWill do Britt!
ReplyDeleteYou should have seen him, we went out to lunch that afternoon and we were sitting in this dark restaurant and he was wearing sunglasses... it was so funny.
I'd better get my snowshoes on to go get the kids off the bus... might not be able to make it through the drifts if I don't. HA!
That is so funny about the "inclement weather"!! If we canceled school for that type of thing around here we would never go to school.!!
ReplyDelete