Thursday, February 14, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Well this is a first for me, so I'll give it a shot.

The instructions are as follows:
1. Pick up the nearest book (of at least 123 pages.)
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Link back to the person who tagged you.
6. Tag five people.

1. Pick up the nearest book.

Since I don't think that cookbooks would make very interesting subjects for this sort of thing, I had to go to the bookcase and pull out the last book I read. P.S. I love you - by Cecelia Ahern. I have not seen the movie and I'm not sure I want to. It just doesn't look very good. The book, however was really entertaining for light reading.

2. Open the book to page 123. Find the fifth sentence.

3. Post the next three sentences.

He started laughing again.
"Oh, I'm sorry, Daniel, she really is ridiculous sometimes."
Holly shook her head over her sister.

4. Link back to the person who tagged you. Mandy

5. Tag five people.

I have nobody to tag. Everyone I know with pages have already been tagged.

3 comments:

  1. I haven't done my "tag" yet, maybe later, but good for you! I laughed when I saw the snow that kept your kids from going to school so early. That is so funny, if we canceled school for weather like that, we wouldn't attend Jan. through March! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi again! The inclement weather pics are hilarious! I guess it's all relative, but really, hard to believe they called off school for that!!

    ReplyDelete