Here are a few photos.
Gregg teaching the kids to play "WAR" in Payton's room before our Saturday begins.
I don't want to talk about the paint color in Payton's room. She picked it out (it's called watermelon and it looked less neon on the chip) and I HATE it.
Later that day, we jumped in the car and went to run around town. Here is Austin, not too happy about me taking his picture it seems.
Payton, always loving the photo op.
We happened to stop by Gregg's work. The kids had to stand outside of daddy's workspace so he could send out a super secret squirrel email about something he won't disclose.
Later we went out to dinner. Here is Gregg trying to teach Austin how to do a math puzzle while we wait for our food.
Sunday, Payton decided it would be fun to wash Gregg's truck & my car.
Gregg did quite a bit of the work, he deserves a big thank you. Although, I think this was about the third time he's ever washed his truck & the first he's ever washed my car.
Payton came up to me later and told me it was far more fun than she had expected. She said she'd do it again any time I'd like, all I have to do is ask. I'm just happy I didn't have to wash my own car, since I'm usually the only one who does this sort of chore around here.
On a side note, I started a new food blog. There is a link on the side of this page. It's just random recipes and photos that I thought I'd share. Hope someone enjoys it.
OK NOW I AM IMPRESSED HOW SAVVY YOU ARE GETTING ON THIS. FOOD RECIPES???? LOOK AT YOU GO GIRL. I AM SURE I WILL READ THEM, BUT COOK THEM???? I AM NOT SURE. WAY TO BUSY AROUND THIS JOINT BUT HEY WHO KNOWS MY HUSBAND WOULD JUST DIE IF I SAID I HAD SUNDAY AFTERNOON MEAL READY AT HOME!!! HE WOULD PROBABLY FAINT!! WAY TO GO GIRL. I WILL TAKE A LOOK.
ReplyDeleteYou guys always seem to have fun filled weekends!!
ReplyDeleteI love the food blog. I am not that savy in the kitchen. Probably because I really just do not enjoy it that much but hey you never know what I might try!!
Good luck with Gregg's eye surgery, I hope everything goes well. I wish my husband and kiddos would wash my car and enjoy it! :)
ReplyDelete