Tuesday, January 4, 2011
Oregon Christmas Trip - Part 4
Here are a few more pictures from Christmas morning at Mike & Casey's place in Oregon.
Mike's boys made quite the haul. There were all sorts of boy stuff flying out of boxes. Motorcycle stuff mostly, and something called "gear".
I was trying to get a good picture of Gregg and Mike but Gregg thought I should include the camcorder in frame.
He was doing a bang up job providing commentary Wasemiller style.
Our kids watched Justin & Cole open tons of presents.
From Mike's boys I learned that "gear" is "sick". I don't know what is wrong with the gear, but I stayed far away from it because I don't like getting the sniffles.
Justin got another TV for Christmas, 2 years in a row. Way to play keep things fair, Mike.
Payton enjoyed playing pool while being entertained by a semi-professional stock trader that happened to stop by Christmas evening. He even brought out a law book at the end of the evening, it was quite entertaining.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment