Friday, April 9, 2010

I Just Love Her Honesty

Payton is required to choose a current event article each week. When I got her Friday folder back today, this was inside...

Obviously she was in quite the hurry to get this paper finished so she could go out and play after school, with all of the grammar and spelling mistakes. But take note of what's in the parenthesis at the bottom. I just love brutal honesty. I would rather someone tell me the truth than lie to me because they are afraid of the outcome or hurting my feelings. I'm glad Payton understands this. Her teacher, Mrs. Coleman, has a very good sense of humor also. She enjoys this sort of thing and, therefore, they are a good match.
smallhotpinkheartsignature

2 comments:

  1. That's funny! Sounds like my kind of girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Payton just has learned to appreciate the "Star Trek" culture. You probably have to be closer to my generation to do that. :) Gotta love a straight shooter, though.

    ReplyDelete