Wednesday, February 17, 2010

2 Days Time

I wanted to show off the scarf I made. It is amazing the things you find to occupy your time when you are stuck in doors for extended periods of time. I was so excited about getting it done that I made Gregg take a photo of me wearing it late last night.

I should have gotten a photo of the scarf that Payton made me for Valentine's Day, it is much different, but beautiful all the same.
smallhotpinkheartsignature

2 comments:

  1. I'm wondering how many scarfs you owned before you moved to the arctic? :) It is impressive, as much as I love crafts and sewing, I have never mastered crochet or knitting! Loved your "nightstand" story, it reminded me of how often I get upset over things, that in the big scheme, aren't that big a deal. Glad creative Gregg took good care of you.

    ReplyDelete