Today the snow blower (aka snow "thrower" here in NE) arrived. These things were sold out EVERYWHERE, so we had to order one. It's crazy the list of odd items that we've had to buy since we moved here.

OOOOoooh - shiny!

Here's Payton, she was giving me one seriously pissy look just before this smile. She has been in bed pretty much all day not feeling well, so I'll let it slide. I like the bedhead look, she's going to just LOVE it that I posted this photo.

Here's the case of monkey see, monkey do:
Gregg sticks his hand near the blades...

So Payton does the same. (Luckily it was off.)

Lets try her out...

Works like a dream, cuts through the ice and snow like butter baby. I think we might be a little more prepared now.
I'm sure it's a dream toy for Gregg...big, manly & powerful!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd look, it fits nicely in your 3 car garage!!! ;-)
I agree with Sam. I'm sure it doesn't bother Gregg too much to use that big thing!
ReplyDeleteWow...I didn't realize those things worked so well. I'm sure you guys will get lots of good out of it!!
ReplyDelete