Tuesday, December 22, 2009

He Is Crazy Hard To Shop For

And these photos are proof why... he ALWAYS buys himself that *one thing* that he's been talking about wanting SO MUCH, just a few weeks before Christmas, leaving me to buy him odds and ends and not that *one thing* he really wanted. This year it was a new rifle and scope

I'm just a tad bit bitter about the whole thing. I hope he likes the socks I bought him - just kidding.

He ordered this gun weeks ago and finally was able to go pick it up last night and have the scope he also purchased weeks ago mounted. He didn't even want to change out of uniform before hitting up the sporting goods store, very unlike him.

The cat plants herself there on Gregg's lap everyday after we eat dinner. Surprisingly enough, he did not have the gun in one hand while trying to eat.

Payton got this shot of Gregg and I watching television last night, while he was playing with his new rifle and scope, of course.
smallhotpinkheartsignature

3 comments:

  1. That sounds a lot like my husband. I think he would sleep with his guns if I let him. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. fUNNY STORY. That would be a little frustrating. Brent is hard to buy for also- and is also gettig socks!;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Men just want their toys and refuse to wait on them, that's why they are hard to shop for. It would serve them right if we just didn't - shop for them. But they are always appreciative of the "socks." :D Are you wondering why you ever missed snow? You will get your fair share now, but white Christmases are so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete