Here are a few photos from our haunted evening. We had a great time with friends. I didn't get a whole lot of photos, but here are the good ones.
This is the first chance I've had to post these, we've been busy getting ready for the movers. The paintings are off the walls, furniture consolidated into rooms and nail holes have been filled and are ready to paint over. It's like a war zone in my house, very messy and stress inducing.
Tuesday the movers come to pack up our stuff... I cannot wait for things to be in order again.

Austin as a nerd and Payton as a zombie. I thought these costumes turned out pretty good, they were somewhat last minute. The kids had a good time and really enjoyed the evening.

Gregg and the cutest little Yoda ever.

Heather, Beau the spider, and Brooklynn as a dead softball player.

Such a cute picture. I am going to miss this family in particular more than any other, such a great, fun group of people.
May God give you strength through this move!
ReplyDeleteDead softball player...too funny!
Nerd and Zombie, talk about opposite ends of the costume spectrum, but great costumes. Good luck with the move, I can just imagine the stress.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a good time. Good luck with the move! I liked your Will and Won't List-funny! and a good way for you to remember some things about your time there!
ReplyDeleteAustin is cracking me up and Payton's costume is great! Good luck with the move...I will pray that you get through these next few days!!
ReplyDelete