The apple pie is really really good. The ice cream I had with it was good too. I don't know how you are going to get that pie to be from Neb. :-)
Glad you enjoyed the apple pie, I hope you shared with Margaret. =o)
Love the new layout...too cute!!
love the new look of the blog...and i'm "wordless" about the pogo bouncing! ;-)
I use to have a pogo stick and loved it! Your new blog design looks great!- so cute.
watching this makes me tired. Wish I still had that much energy. Be careful in your travels and move. Love you guys~
The apple pie is really really good. The ice cream I had with it was good too. I don't know how you are going to get that pie to be from Neb. :-)
ReplyDeleteGlad you enjoyed the apple pie, I hope you shared with Margaret. =o)
ReplyDeleteLove the new layout...too cute!!
ReplyDeletelove the new look of the blog...and i'm "wordless" about the pogo bouncing! ;-)
ReplyDeleteI use to have a pogo stick and loved it! Your new blog design looks great!- so cute.
ReplyDeletewatching this makes me tired. Wish I still had that much energy. Be careful in your travels and move. Love you guys~
ReplyDelete