HERE is a LINK to the dinner cruise website.
Click on it if only for the beautiful music, which was exactly like what we had while on the cruise.
This is the map of the places we visited on the cruise, AND on foot while in Paris. I took a few photos while on board, but because it was so dark and romantically lit, the photos didn't turn out so well.
Below is a description of each of these sites:


This is the menu from that evening. I remember that the views were beautiful of the city of lights through the glass ceiling, I just wish that I could have slowed the entire experience down.
I do remember that I had the duck foie gras starter, which I completely regret ever trying. If you don't know how this delicacy is produced I don't recommend investigating. I knew at the time, but couldn't help myself to try, and it was delightful - unfortunately. I have since decided that my lips will never touch foie gras again. Though Gregg's second course selection, with it's potato and hazelnut gratin stole the show for me, I dream about that gratin, seriously.
Our whole trip, was amazing, especially the food. I think I must have gained 12 pounds while on this trip, what with all the bread and cheese and chocolate I consumed.

such the world traveler you are....i've only been to mexico & canada....
ReplyDeletesounds like you had an amazing time!!
What a nice trip...you are so lucky. Glad you all had a chance to visit there.
ReplyDelete