Monday, August 17, 2009

So Much Stress

So last week Gregg and I started looking at houses in the suburbs of Omaha. Gregg actually started looking months ago when he found out we'd be moving there, but I put it off knowing that once I started looking, I wouldn't be able to wait to have those plans set in stone. Anyway, we found quite a number of ones we liked, but they kept slipping through our fingers for various reasons, usually they were just sold or were under contract. A few of which were quite promising and utterly heartbreaking. I don't recall this amount of stress and anxiety in the recent past, nor do I deal well with it.

Our move is a mere 2 months away, with no orders in hand, no move date and no future home to speak of. Gregg is as cool as a cucumber about the whole thing, but I feel like the world is coming down around me. So here we are at that same promising position once again with this lovely home in Papillion, NE. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed.
smallhotpinkheartsignature

1 comment:

  1. I love that house!! Looking for a house is one of my favorite things...I know it is stressful but you have to admit it's kind of fun and exciting too. Hang on there. Everything is going to fall into place.

    ReplyDelete