Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Just A Little Fun

Today we decided to take it slow and just hung out at home all day. We had a long day yesterday at Water Country USA up in Williamsburg, so taking it easy at home was a welcome change. Come to find out that after prepping dinner 3 hours early, making a carrot cake with homemade icing, going grocery shopping, doing 4 loads of laundry and straightening up the house, I still had free time to mess around with the kids, a marker, and my camera.

I saw this cute idea on another blog & wanted to try to recreate it & share the outcome.


2 comments:

  1. Cute picture idea. I know you love to cook and it all sounds wonderful. What I can't figure out is how you guys don't all weigh 200 pounds! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute pictures!! And with all you did yesterday...it doesn't sound relaxing or taking it easy AT ALL!!!

    ReplyDelete