Here are a few photos...
Saturday, May 2, 2009
Fifth Grade Dance
The fifth grade had their dance yesterday. Payton had issues finding something to wear, the girl grows WAY too fast, so the black dress was the only one she had that fit and no time to go find something new. It didn't matter though, she had a great time anyway.
Here are a few photos...
Here she is taking it all in since we got there a little early. Gregg glanced at this photo and said he thought that it was me, since I sit just like that.
What IS with this pose? This cannot be my little girl, so much attitude in that stance.
Here are the girls "dancing". It is good to know that in 5th grade the boys and girls still don't actually dance with one another.
Here is Payton asking the DJ to play something. She rarely noticed I was there snapping pictures. I did leave after a while, but I thought she'd enjoy these pics when she gets older.
Here are a few photos...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I can't believe my oldest granddaughter is growing up soooo fast! Seems like only yesterday that her daddy was a baby. Oh, my, where does the time go??? She's beautiful!
ReplyDeleteNow YOU are a great mom snapping all those pics! She will LOVE having those one day! And I love her hair....the cut is so cute! How fun...
ReplyDeleteKeep taking those pictures, no matter what she thinks now, she will love having them. I, too, was glad to see the girls dancing together, they grow up too fast, don't they?
ReplyDelete