The OU vs. Nebraska game DVRd while we were out and we watched it when we returned home. It was great to see OU beat the living daylights out of Nebraska. It still doesn't make sense to me that we dropped in the BCS rankings, but anyone with half a brain knows that the BCS is crap & we really need a playoff system.
Sunday, we slept in and just hung out around the house all day. Payton played with a neighbor and Gregg threw the ball around with Austin for a bit. The kids school is closed today and tomorrow for a staff day and election day respectfully, so it's more of the same around here until Wednesday.
Here are a few photos from our slow weekend.
Gregg was supposed to get orders this month, but that has been put off until February 2009. I guess we won't know anything until then. I would like a little more notice than 9 months to prepare for a huge move and selling the house and such, but the Navy runs things, so I guess I'd better go with the flow. I was hoping for news now; been looking forward to it for months. Just three more months to go I guess.
Can you believe it is November? Christmas is coming fast!!
ReplyDelete