As you can see, I revamped my blog and since I'm not very creative, it was a real challenge for me. I thought I'd post a few random photos that I took this evening after we returned home from a day of shopping and dinner out. Payton got a new hat and wanted to model it for everyone. I must admit that I wanted this hat for myself, but I'm sure I'll end out borrowing it when the humidity gets high. We aren't getting the OU game this weekend, which I'm super bummed out about. I could really use to see them stomp Kansas after last weekends loss. I was so upset during the fourth quarter that I got up and went into the front room to cool off. I sat in there for a bit and nearly passed out I was so angry over the whole thing. I didn't end out watching the rest of that game.
Here are the kids fall school photos. I chose some ugly bright green background so I turned them into black and whites just for posting here. They aren't very good so I guess I'll be waiting for the spring photos to buy.

Austin is now in 2nd grade. I am not sure what type of smile this is, or if it even qualifies. He looks like he might have a dip in. Maybe I should have a talk with him about that. HA

Here is Payton, she is in 5th grade this year. She's getting so big, it blows my mind. She and I can now share shoes, which is totally wild. She's lucky, she didn't get the 'fro curse. I was made fun of like crazy because of my curly hair which is funny because now all I hear from women is how they wish they had it. I'm still not sure it was worth the childhood torment.
Gregg has to work tomorrow, so I think I'll take the day off. No laundry, no dishes, no nothing. It is Sunday and for once I'm going to relax in my pajamas if I want. But I do have to study for 3 major exams for Monday and Tuesday and write a paper, so it won't be all play.
I love the new blog look and your header looks awesome!
ReplyDeleteYour blog looks great!! I'm enjoying catching up with your family... The pics of everyone are wonderful to see. By the way, congratz on going back to college. What's your major?
ReplyDeleteWith your coursework this week I don't think your Sunday will be relaxing at all! The blog looks great! Isn't it funny how we carry out childhood angst with us through adulthood, I was told I looked like a gopher or a troll doll (take your pick?) when I was a kid and I'm still not completely over it - 45 years later :)
ReplyDeleteI think the school pics turned out great...why don't you think they are very good. I love Austin's little smile. Oh, and I love Payton's hat...wish I had one like that too.
ReplyDeleteYour new blog looks really good! And I think the school pics are great-espcially for "school pictures". Hollace's are absolutely horrible. I bought the smallest package, knowing they usually aren't great, and I don't think they are even worth the $10.00!
ReplyDelete