Friday, October 17, 2008

Flashback Friday

Once again it is Flashback Friday. I did manage a post between this one and the last FF, so I am doing better. I thought I'd have some fun and post an old photo of my parents. Though my parents got divorced right after I moved out, they were quite cute together back in the day. I'm not sure when this was taken, but it sure is funny, I especially love the hairstyles. I still think it's strange to see my parents together, young and happy.


And just for good measure, here I am. I'm not sure when this was taken either. It was a photo I came across in a box among other undated photos long after my mom moved out of my childhood home. I think I look a lot like my dad in this photo. The older I get though, I am less sure of who I resemble.

1 comment:

  1. I always thought you looked like your mom, but now I'm not sure. I can see both of them in you.

    ReplyDelete