I often forget to take our real camera and end out taking photos with my cell phone. I also often forget to get the photos off of the camera when we return from wherever. I took photos of Payton at her school's skating party on Sunday and thought I'd post those along with some other random photos I thought were interesting.

Saturday evening we went to dinner with some of our neighbors at
Lynnhaven Fish House. Above is the view from my seat, It was rather dreary outside, but we had a lovely time.

I had the "king size
soft shell crab". I provided a link in case you weren't aware of what this is exactly. I wasn't really sure if this was going to be something I liked, but I thought what the hell and ordered it anyway. I'm pretty open when it comes to new foods and my list of things I've tried is ever growing. I had been wanting to try soft shell crab for awhile, so now I can say I have. It's wasn't my favorite preparation, but it was alright. I imagine it would have been much better on a bun, sandwich style with some tartar sauce.

Sunday evening was Payton's school skating party. She's not the best skater, but she had fun anyway.

Here she is with two of her friends. It was a Halloween party but only a few children were dressed up. The way I see it is that wearing your costume before Halloween night kind of ruins the holiday, so she wasn't allowed to wear her costume for this year and she didn't really want to wear an old costume.

Somehow my kids didn't get an ounce of my coordination. Not an athletic bone in their bodies, poor things.

Monday Payton forgot to take her violin to school so I had to deliver it to her on my way to classes. Here is her entire strings class practicing. Payton is in the blue on the left hand side. She was waiting with baited breath for me to arrive.

Now we start the seriously random photos. This one is about 4 months old IIRC. This is a wild cat that they have at a local animal store here in Va Bch. I cannot remember what type it is, but it is neat to see something like that up so close. BTW this cat is not for sale.
And to prove what a weirdo I am, my phone was FILLED with photos just like this one. My car and some other vehicle in a picture, with the other vehicles tag number clearly visible. I take hundreds of these pictures while out and about each month.
This Jeep had me worried because they were parked so wonky. I was afraid the same idiot who parked this way would slam their door into my car upon leaving, or scrape my car while backing out- so I took a photo for evidence.
I know....
hey, that's a great idea, taking pics of license plates and parking situations...i never thought of that before.
ReplyDeleteI love random pictures! I love to download my camera and see all the crazy stuff me or kids have taken.
ReplyDeleteImpressed, I can barely take pictures with my phone, much less put them on my computer. My grandkids know how to take them and they are 6! Surely that wild cat doesn't just roam around the store!
ReplyDeleteBecky,
ReplyDeleteThat cat has a really nice and large glass wall cage it's in. I would love to get to touch it, though I'm not so sure how safe that would be.