Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Family Bowling Night

For some reason my kids like bowling. I don't get how this "game" is enjoyable, but I indulge them occasionally. Gregg is a pretty good bowler, so maybe that's where they get it. I do however, enjoy the beer and chili fries that go along with bowling, it makes the whole experience a little less painful. We went bowling Sunday afternoon before Gregg left that evening for a conference about Africa in Washington, DC. He should return tomorrow.

Here are the photos:

Here are Gregg and Payton. This must have been after the first game since that pitcher is not full anymore.

This was Austin's first time to bowl. He can finally pick up a bowling ball himself. I think he had a good time.

Payton is a pretty good bowler, she does better than I do. Maybe that's why I dislike it so much, since I'm not any good at it.


Here are the kids, waiting on fried food.

1 comment: