Thursday, September 4, 2008

First Day of School 2008

Tuesday was the kids first day of school. They were both excited to be going back. I was the uncool mom taking pictures at the bus stop. HA


Here's everyone holding up the number of the grade they are starting. Payton is in 5th now and Austin in second.

Payton and her best friend Morgan. It's going to be really tough for these two when we move.

6 comments:

  1. I love how the girls have almost matching skirts on. The older they get the more they won't want to be dressed like each other. Just think...next year Payton will have to hold up two hands to show her grade.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I HAD NO IDEA YOU WERE MOVING.....IS THAT SOME TIME SOON? YOUR KIDS ARE LITTLE CUTIES AND I HOPE THEY HAD A GREAT FIRST DAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn't know you were moving either, where too? Your kiddos are super cute, hope their day went smoothly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute! Hope they are having a good year so far. How is school going for you? ok for me. I am only taking 6 hour. But I admire you for taking so many! I am going to try to finish my teaching degree.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I guess I made that (moving) sound more certain that it actually is. Gregg will be up for new orders in about a year, so there is always a chance of moving. If we have to move again, we were thinking Missouri or Nebraska, just to be closer to home again. With only 6.5 years left until retirement, we'd like to make our way back there so the permanent transition is easier for everyone.

    Their day went great, although Austin was upset that he DIDN'T have homework. How crazy is that?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep taking those pictures - someday your kids will be glad you did. Plus- embarassing your kids builds their character, did you know that? I wish we started school after Labor Day, it just makes more sense.

    ReplyDelete