Payton also took this one, but notice Gregg's face... he was being that guy from high school he once was. She also didn't tell us she was going to take the photo before she did.
Gregg took this one while I was running around trying to make sure things were in order before we left. Photos never turn out of me, I always look psycho, so this was a pleasant surprise.
And since Gregg couldn't put the camera down, here's me checking my mail. HA
School started here today for the kids. I feel like a kid in a candy store with them gone and this house to myself. Is that wrong? I did take some photos this morning & I'll try to post them asap. Hope everyone is having a great week.
We used to try and do "date night" once a month, but that seemed to fizzle out a few years ago. It is always fun to get away for a few hours!! Enjoy having your house to yourself!!
ReplyDeleteDo not feel guilty about loving being in the house alone - it keeps us sane for the times when it gets really crazy! When you get old you don't need date nights - you just eat on snack trays (take out so you don't cook) and watch TV together and call it a date :D
ReplyDeleteBecky, it sounds like getting old is fun!! I can't wait!
ReplyDelete