This summer has been a delight so far.
The weather has been beautiful and things have been slow.
Gregg is now working shifts, so that has been odd, but we're making the best of it.
Our days are filled with...
Swimming in the neighbors pool.
Sitting around the fire after swimming.
Pretending to be nuns. Isn't that what a beach towel is for?
Payton practicing her violin.
We have located a new instructor and he seems to be making great progress.
There are some videos at the end of this post.
I've been doing a lot of sitting in the sun on the deck.
Snoozing, reading, listening to music, having a cold beer.
I cannot ask for much more than that.
I've been trying to get Austin outside (the child hates being outdoors), so he has been spending an hour or two each day on the trampoline. This view is from our eat in kitchen area.
Payton ordered a new coin holder for her state quarters back mid May and it finally arrived today.
Are you taking pictures of me?
Why yes, yes I am!
Here's Austin complaining about being outside.
At least he's not jumping around the perimeter of the trampoline anymore.
The kid will get some exercise this summer if it kills me.
If the summer continues in this manner,
I may become a more relaxed person you know.
I am just loving my time at home.
Best. Summer. Ever.
Hope I didn't speak too early...
No comments:
Post a Comment