The evening before we made out way back to Nebraska from Colorado Springs we made our way to the Royal Gorge. Payton wasn't too thrilled about this part of the trip, mainly because she's not good with heights. Neither is Gregg for that matter, but I didn't catch him freaking out like Payton.
Is that excitement I see on Payton's face? Or anxiety?

It was a long way down. These big metal cages go down this track from the top of Royal Gorge, to the bottom.


We made it to the bottom a few minutes later.

Payton was hiding, can you find her? Hint: you can just see the top of her head center frame.



Here's the view out the top of the cage on the way back up.

After our little cage ride, we walked across the bridge. We had to stop and attempt a family picture first though.

We walked half way across and then turned back, it was getting cold.

Payton didn't like the fact that the bridge was made of wood planks, so she ran back.

The ride in the car was even worse for her. I think it was the thumping sound as the tires hit each wooden plank.

I think I'll have just one more post from Colorado Springs. More random pictures from my iPhone.
No comments:
Post a Comment