Wednesday, November 3, 2010
Halloween 2010
It has been a busy week or two here in the Wasemiller home. Midterms were this week for me, Gregg has a HUGE project at work that will be keeping him crazy busy for the coming week and my Grandmother passed away on Monday. I didn't get many pictures from Halloween, but the kids weren't too into it anyway.
We did carve pumpkins. Mostly for the seeds though, Gregg loves them salted and roasted.

Fall is most certainly here. The past few days have been more than a little cold.
I took part in the neighborhood chili cook-off. I didn't win, unfortunately. The winning chili was sweet. No, literally, SWEET. I had the only Texas style chili there, Nebraskans just don't know good chili is supposed to be thick with real bits of steak inside. Oh well...
Neither of the the kids were too excited about the dressing up part, but you have to have some sort of costume to go get candy, so here's what they came up with. Payton originally wanted to be Jim from the office as "facebook" with BOOK across her face. That quickly turned into cookie monster when Bailey (who was supposed to be "twitter") showed up as Elmo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment