Close up. All of these photos were taken with my camera phone, so they aren't all that great...
But the strap is beautiful and just funky enough.
Don't pay attention to the wind blown lady wearing the camera, it has been a long day.
It looks to be purple and blue in this photo, but the colors are actually grey and blue/green. It also has a really nice, soft fuzzy material lining that is so nice on my neck. I just love it!I ordered it from "Shoot In Style" on Etsy.com - She was incrediably accomodating & has really beautiful fabrics to choose from.
This photo is kind of random, Gregg took it a few weeks ago. I have no idea what I am doing here, but Jolie needed a kiss, she's just the sweetest thing ever.

That is a neat picture of a girl who loves her cat!
ReplyDeleteCute!
ReplyDeleteI heart Etsy too!! There are so many wonderful things on there.
ReplyDelete