It has snowed steadily for the past 4 days now & I think it is supposed to continue into tomorrow as well. The snow was nice and wet so it packed well. Payton made a snowman and check it out, it's almost as tall as her! This is the first snowman she's been able to make here, the snow is usually so dry it doesn't pack at all.
You may be sick of snow, but I think it looks beautiful. Ours is not nearly so pretty, with grassy patches and such. And the house looks so nice also!
ReplyDeleteSnow... Snow... Go Away... Come Back Another Day !
ReplyDelete4 I want to go out and Play!
Wishing You Better Days! :-)
Though thats a Pretty Cool Snowman !! Bet He's Still Hanging Around !? With the Snow still on the Ground.
Or ... I'd be Northward Bound! :-)
How'd that Sound ?!!
If it bring Smiles or Frowns :-( ?
Twy
has finely made a Comment on Here... L O L