I've tried to love the red walls, but I'm just not a red wall type person. After two and a half months here in this house, I've decided it would be worth the effort to paint the ugly red walls.

I've got one coat on the walls, it isn't as brown as I had wanted, but I think it's still better than the red.

I've been painting for more than 8 hours and I'm not even half way done. I think Gregg will get to put on the second coat.

The other walls aren't white, they are a nice khaki color, though you can't really see it in these photos.

I'm going to sleep well tonight, I'm exhausted!
I actually thought your walls were pink before. But like you, I prefer the new color. I like browns, taupes, etc... Very nice!
ReplyDeleteWow did you do that in one day??!! Looks great!!
ReplyDeleteYes, one day. Although it isn't even near finished. Two of the walls are still red and there needs to be a second coat put on the other walls.
ReplyDeleteThanks guys! I'm still kind of unsure about it, I was really wanting a deep dark brown, think dark chocolate, but Gregg wasn't hip on that idea so much.