Things around here are getting back to normal. I have yet to pass those kidney stones and Gregg has a cold I'm sure he caught on the plane, but things really have slowed down. We haven't had any snow in about two weeks, but it continues to be insanely cold.
Gregg completed my half job of painting the kitchen and dining area last weekend. I just got around to taking some photos this morning. I absolutely love the new color, so much better than the red. He did a great job!

This paint color is so much more calming than the red was. It also makes the space feel more warm and homey to me too.

The rug goes so much better with this paint color. This table from our old place just isn't big enough for the space though.

The windows in this house are just amazing. I cannot wait until spring so I can crank them open!

To the right of this photo is the office area and it leads into the powder room.

Here is the entry way looking into the formal front room. I painted this before Gregg got back from Florida. Should I paint the edge of the tray ceiling? Please let me know what you think!

The color goes so much better with the green couch and the patterned chairs.
Oh, so easy on the eyes! Looks beautiful! I couldn't say whether or not to paint the tray ceiling outline...could make it pop, tho...
ReplyDeleteGreat work!
Very nice.. even better when I looked at the pics bigger. I would paint the ceiling outline. Like Samantha mentioned, it will help it to stand out. Good luck!
ReplyDelete