Monday, December 7, 2009

Lovely Snow

We got a few inches of snow yesterday, and it was quite a rude awakening. Especially with a high of 19 degrees today and lows BELOW zero for the next 3 days.

Tomorrow we are supposed to get "blizzard conditions," I'm not sure what exactly this means, but I am 100% positive it can't be good.

I took a few photos this evening & thought I'd share.



Guess I need to buy waterproof gloves for the kids, they resorted to using Gregg's & maybe it's just me, but they look a *little* big.

They didn't seem to care, they had fun in the snow for at least an hour and a half.

Jolie hasn't been much for outside since the snow fell, but after Gregg shoveled the walkway, she finally ventured outside...

But it didn't last long before she was on her way back in. Can't say I blame her, it's COLD out there!
smallhotpinkheartsignature

3 comments:

  1. I miss that! Love that the cat went out for a while...and the first photo of this entry is beautiful. We can't see past a quarter of a mile for all the trees. I miss the openness of the midwest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks as if you will have a white Christmas, wonderful! I bet you all are staying cozy inside with the fireplaces! Awwww.....So happy for you! Btw, did you get my email about the package being on the way to you all?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Things here have been so crazy that I guess that email slipped through the cracks. But we will be on the lookout for your package.

    Hope you all have a very merry christmas.

    ReplyDelete