But there isn't. There is absolutely nothing going on around here. So I thought I'd share a few random photos.
BTW Christmas cards went out today, finally. Hope they get to everyone on time.

The snow is relentless. Gregg has purchased a snow "thrower", hopefully it will be here today and we can finally get our sidewalks cleared.

That is what has been sitting there for more than a week now. Luckily we have 5 more days of snow forecasted, starting tomorrow. I really don't know what I was thinking moving here, I HATE SNOW.

Walnut Creek Lake is frozen.

And after taking these photographs, I am frozen.
♪♫ Oh, the weather outside is frightful, but the fire is so delightful... ♪♫ There is no place to go so … Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!♪♫ (Sorry I could not resist!) LOL!
ReplyDeleteLook at the brightside, you only have to endure 3 winters in Nebraska-It’s doesn’t have to be a lifetime!
OH my how can you hate snow??!!! I would love it there right now!!! I'll trade you anyday! We got your "look who's moved" postcard. Very cute!!
ReplyDelete