Saturday, December 26, 2009

Christmas 2009

Christmas has come and gone. We managed to take a few photos which I thought I'd share just a few of those. Hope everyone had a very, very merry Christmas!

Christmas eve we went through our stockings. Things were quiet and we just waited for the impending storm to arrive. Oh and did it!

Here's Payton, waiting patiently while presents were being passed out. She was SO excited!

And Austin doing the same. They both loved their presents, so thanks to their grandparents who sent them.

Gregg got a bipod for his new gun, a new GPS, and an air compressor... no socks though. lol

Gregg has figured out that the little blue box is always a welcome gift. Smart man! It was a beautiful skeleton key necklace, which I had looked at months ago in their catalogue. I never thought he'd remember.
Don't you just love having photos taken of you when you just woke up, haven't showered and have no makeup on and your hair in a bun? Lovely.

The kids made us some nice gifts at school.

And I got a new WIDE ANGLE LENS! I just had to try it out in the house while everyone was getting cleaned up and putting away their new stuff. Here's the view of the family room, dining room and kitchen. This lens really does allow you to get the full effect of something that otherwise would not be able to be captured.

Payton's room & her new furniture, we still haven't finished up the trim work on Paytons walls, someday we will though.
I'm just loving this new lens. I cannot wait until the weather clears so that I can go out and take some good outdoor photos.

Speaking of weather, we got a boatload of snow dumped on us. Here are Payton and Gregg taking a break. I don't think I'd even attempt to dig us out, it's just too much snow for me to tackle.

Oh, and it's still snowing. Talk about a winter wonderland. At least it's warm inside and we were prepared this time.
smallhotpinkheartsignature

No comments:

Post a Comment