Friday, October 2, 2009

Flashback Friday

The weather here in VB has been beautiful this fall, but cold mornings like this have me dreaming about the warm weather of just a few weeks ago. So I thought this weeks FF post would showcase our trip to Puerto Vallarta, Mexico back in May 2007.

Here's my little Payton posing at the edge of one of the pools.

Here's the family eating some tasty lime peanuts and having a cold one while waiting for our dinner reservation. I've never quite been able to recreate these peanuts - man were they good.

I would love to stick my toes into that hot sand right now. The sunsets were beautiful there.

Payton took this photo. I had a rough first day or two of this trip. I'm not sure if I ate something while in the airport that I shouldn't have, or what, but I was deathly ill for a good portion of the trip. Me being sick and Payton having her game boy stolen right out of the room were the only two issues we had, but they were real downers. The resort was beautiful and the rest of our time there was really relaxing.

Next time I will be careful in my food choices in the airports, will not have more than 2 drinks upon arriving poolside, and I will be sure to lock up all electronics in the room safe. Oh, and I will take a silicone based hair product with me, humidity is not my friend. You live and you learn.


smallhotpinkheartsignature

2 comments:

  1. Sorry about the vacation going bad. But, the beach looks nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry about getting sick...i've done that on a trip to mexico. never good!
    love the pics...camden had the same bikini as payton in that first pic! cute!!

    ReplyDelete