Monday, September 14, 2009

Party Time!

Payton's party was on Saturday, I thought I'd share some photos from the weekend...

Payton had to wait to open presents until after Gregg got home from work. Don't worry, he gets off at noon on Fridays, so she didn't have to wait long.

She knew she had a big present hidden somewhere in the house. Gregg brought it in when she wasn't looking.

She got the keyboard she's been wanting. I have video to post later, she's taught herself a song already.

Yum, dark chocolate cupcakes with caramel frosting and chocolate jimmies.

Payton bought an airsoft gun with some of her birthday money.

Ah, good friends.

Payton with friends: Courtney, Lauren, & Megan.

Austin isn't big on bowling, so he passed the time listening to some tunes. I'm not into it either, but I was busy taking photos.

Obviously she had a great time & I didn't have to deal with the sleep over guests from hell either - Win Win.

Gregg bowled too since one of the girls failed to show up.

Just exactly how every mother envisions her girl: goggles, holster, and a gun - target practicing on the deck on her birthday.

smallhotpinkheartsignature

3 comments:

  1. Payton is such a beautiful girl and so grown up! Even with goggles and a gun.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was wondering if you were going to do the sleep over thing again this year...I remember how last year went. It looks like she had a great birthday and I love that she bought herself a airsoft gun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a PRETTY birthday girl- even with the gun. That's great! I love the second pic, she looks SO excited! I wish I had one of those cupcakes. YUMMM!

    ReplyDelete