BC Footwear Patchwork Boots in, get this, a SIZE 7 women's! She started wearing women's sizes about 4 months ago and has already pushed through 3 sizes. I have a feeling that she's going to be tall like my dad, lucky girl. What I wouldn't give to be 2 inches taller, 5'8" would be awesome! She's going to be 11 years old Friday (9/11) and already wearing bigger shoes than I do.
Anyway, with a few pairs of socks, I can wear these cute boots too after she grows out of them. She loves them so much, she did her chores today wearing them with shorts. Too cute!
Wow!, but she's still got a ways to go to catch up with my big feet! Love the boots!
ReplyDeleteI must say she is very stylish in her boots and shorts. Love them!!
ReplyDeleteI better not show Alex these...she is a shoe freak!
ReplyDeleteGreat boots! Kamryn started wearing women's shoes last month...at age 7?!?!
ReplyDeleteLove 'em!
ReplyDelete