The growth wasn't very impressive, but I thought I'd post the results anyway. He has grown 2 & 1/4 inches since December 30th. Not quite what we'd all been hoping for, but better than nothing I guess. He is currently 9 years old, 3 foot 6 & 1/4 inches tall and still only 38 pounds.
Here is the updated growth chart. He is still following the projected path, so the millions of dollars a year in medications are doing something, just not quite as quickly as everyone involved had hoped.
so he's not where you want him to be YET, but 2 1/4 inches in 7 months is pretty good! just save some money back, cause when he does start sprouting, you'll be buying lots and lots of jeans!!!
ReplyDeleteWow....2 1/4 inches since December! Even though it isn't quite what you were hoping for it is still amazing that he grew that much in such a short amount of time.
ReplyDelete